Our management serves can be tailored to suit any client’s needs. We offer the following management services:
Collection and Payments
• The collection of rentals and other income. Debtors are controlled on a strict basis to ensure prompt rental payments and recovery.
• Expenditure is monitored on a monthly basis to identify significant increase in the operating costs of the property and to investigate and rectify the cause of such increases.
• Payment of all expenditure.
• Management of tenant deposits, held in our Trust Account
• Handling all insurance claims in respect of the property.
• Regular inspection of the property to ensure optimum condition of the property.
• Negotiating with outside contractors.
• Advise on legal options in the case of breach of lease.
• Production of monthly income/expenditure statements and rent roll.
Leasing of vacant space
• When we are favoured with the management of the building, we ensure that vacancies are well below market norms through our in-house letting agents and vacancy schedule, which is distributed to preferred agencies.
In addition to servicing the portfolio vacancies, we offer a specialised investment broking service. Whether you are looking to sell or source a new investment we offer a professional and ethical service to cater to any client’s needs. Our professional team (including registered values) can offer honest advice on value and advise on the most effective sales method, whether that be by private treaty, closed tender or auction.